Friday, October 20, 2006

RUPPERT CAMPAIGN TAKES OFF WITH JOHN GLENN ENDORSEMENT

The Ruppert for Representative Campaign is very proud to announce that Jeff's campaign to be Warren County's next State Representative has been endorsed by a true American hero, Senator John Glenn.

The Ruppert for Representative Campaign is proud to publicly release a letter and e-mail that was written by Senator Glenn to Warren County voters outlining why Senator Glenn believes in Jeff, and why Warren County should "Vote Ruppert" on November 7th. Senator Glenn's endorsement letter reads as follows:
I’m proud to support Jeff Ruppert’s campaign to be Warren County’s next State Representative.

Jeff worked by my side as a trusted member of my Senate staff. He always brought great dedication, energy and skill to our work for Ohio’s future. I know Jeff will bring these same qualities to the Statehouse, and serve as an honest, independent voice for Warren County families.

We need leaders like Jeff to get our State back on the right track. On November 7th, I hope you will “Vote Ruppert.”

Senator Glenn's letter will be included in a mailer to be sent to Warren County voters.

Jeff's involvement in national politics began when he worked on Senator Glenn's 1992 election campaign. After the campaign, Jeff went on to become a member of Senator Glenn's staff -- first in the Cincinnati office when Jeff was still in college, and later in the Washington D.C. office. Jeff was a member of Senator Glenn's legislative and policy staff, and handled a wide-range of policy issues, with particular emphasis on health care policy.

"I'm truly humbled that John Glenn would endorse my candidacy and lend his voice in support of my Campaign for Change," Ruppert said upon learning that Senator Glenn wanted to help in his race. "I believe John Glenn represents what is best about Ohio and America -- hard work, sacrifice, integrity and simple decency." "I am grateful that my introduction to politics came at the side of someone like John Glenn..he has always been my model for what a public servant should be, and I will strive to live up to his example."
Senator Glenn's letter (and mailer) can be seen at www.VoteRuppert.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home